Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions


Am I eligible to sell my structured settlement payments?

Most Structured settlements can be sold in every state. However, pension payments, workman’s compensation payments or government issued payments are not eligible. If you have any questions, call us or apply online and one of our specialists will be able to answer any questions quickly and discreetly.


Can I sell just a portion of my payments?

In most cases, you have the flexibility to sell as much or little of your structured settlement payments as you want to fit your current needs. Attorney Cash Advance can provide you with full buyout quotes and partial buyout quotes. We can purchase current or future payments as well.


Can I sell my payments to different companies?

Yes, you can sell your structured settlement as you see fit and meets your needs. You are not required to do any future deals with the same company and should always sell your payments to fit your financial needs.


Do I need to use an attorney to sell my structured settlement payments?

You are not required to hire and attorney. However in some states you may have to speak with an Independent Professional Advisor. Our specialists will help walk you through each step of the way and keep you informed throughout the process.


What documents will I need?

We will need to see your settlement verification, and proof of residence. We can help you obtain your settlement verification if you do not have it handy.


Do I have to go to court?

In some states certain instances you may be required to appear at a court hearing and submit all relevant financial information to the judge. The judge will then decide whether or not to approve the transfer. Give us a call and we will go over your particular situation.


Are there tax implications for selling my structured settlement?

Attorney Cash Advance cannot legally answer any tax related questions. For questions regarding the tax implications of a transaction, we recommend that you contact a C.P.A. or a tax attorney. Can I use another company if I have already sold some of my payments in the past? Yes. You can sell any remaining structured settlement payments for a lump sum.


How long does it take to get a quote?

Once an account executive from Attorney Cash Advance has spoken to you and has the relevant details of your situation and needs, we can provide you with several options in as little as 5 minutes.


Is the settlement money quote guaranteed?

Your settlement quote is dependent on securing a court order, which happens most of the time. However, the amount that you agree upon does not change.


How long will it take me to get my money?

On average it take around 45 days from the time we are able to file with the courts until you receive your money. However, the timeline depends on the state you reside in and your case specific circumstance.


Can I get an advance of my funds immediately?

We do offer an advance on your funds. Contact us for more details about your specific situation.


How do I get started?

Give us a call and one of our friendly, knowledgeable consultants will work with you to get you the cash that you need.

Get Cash Today!